Banana Dosa

I have tried jackfruit dosa in the past and this time i wanted to try another variation to my dosa. I had two ripe bananas at home. So i th...

I have tried jackfruit dosa in the past and this time i wanted to try another variation to my dosa. I had two ripe bananas at home. So i thought why not try a banana dosa. It was a success. Next time am planning to add some jaggery to the dosa to make it a bit sweet. I ll let you all know if it comes out well.



Ingredient

Plain Dosa batter – 2 cups
Banana – 2 (Big ripe ones)
Salt
Oil


Method

Slice the banana and grind it in a mixer into a puree. Add it to the plain dosa batter. Add some salt. Heat a non stick griddle (Tava). Take a ladle full of batter and pour it on the tava. Spread the batter is circular manner. Sprinkle some oil. Serve hot with chutney of your choice.


My Notes

ü  Cook it on a medium flame. It becomes brown too soon if the flame is on high.

ü  You can try adding little jaggery to the batter if you want it a bit sweet.  I have not tried it though. But I guess it should work.

Related

Vegetarian Recipes 27018811633688221

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Copyright Policy

© 2013, Tanya's Recipes . The content and images on this site are copyright registered. It cannot be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission from the Author

Blog Archive

item